We strive to keep your Personal Information private and safe. We take commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security of Personal Information collected, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Please be advised that, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over theInternet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the Sites, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties, and we will not be liable for any breach of the security of your Personal Information resulting from causes or events that are beyond our control, including, without limitation, your own act or omission, corruption of storage media, defects in third-party data security products or services, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, hacking, sabotage, or terrorism, and we are not responsible for unauthorized circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
Information We Collect
We collect various information that identifies you as a person (“Personal Information”) when you provide the information to us, such as:
We collect Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us. This typically occurs when you:
- Sign up for email alerts about new coupons
- Sign up for our email list or send us an email or other communication
Similar to many websites on the Internet, and in order to be able to best serve you and improve your user experience, we also collect information through automated means when you visit our Sites (“Automated Information”) such as:
- the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet (which may include information about your geographic location)
- the unique identifiers of your device
- your browser characteristics (such as browser name and browser version)
- your operating system and device characteristics (such as Windows and the version)
- your language preferences
- the URLs through which you were referred to our Sites
- information on actions taken by you on our Sites
- dates and times of your visits to our Site
- the pages you accessed on our Site
We collect Automated Information automatically as you navigate through our Sites as explained further below.
We may collect information, which may include certain Personal Information datasuch as your IP address, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (a) IP-address; (b) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (c) unique device identifier and device type; (d) domain, browsertype and language; (e) operating system and system settings; (f) country and time zone; (g) previously visited websites; (h) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behaviour, purchases and indicated preferences; and(i) access times and referring URLs.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not wish to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to refuse them. Please review the specific instructions from your browser to do this. However, please note that not accepting cookies may make certain features of our Sites unavailable or difficult to view or use.
In some of our email messages we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our Sites. When you click one of these URLs, you will pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our Sites. If you prefer not to be tracked through our emails, simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in the email.
Approved third parties may also collect information on our Sites through the usage of cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets to deliver targeted advertisements to you across the Internet, commonly known as Behavioural retargeting.
Our web server may collect clickstream information such as the address (or URL)of the website that you came from before visiting the Sites, which pages you visiton the Sites, which browser you used to view the Sites, and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things. The Sites may also use other technologies to track which pages our visitors view.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Most commonly we will use your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have asked us to do so, or consented to us doing so;
- Where we need to do so in order to perform a contract we have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share Personal Information and information collected about you. We do not share your Personal Information with any third parties except as set forth herein.
We may disclose your Personal Information to outside individuals and/or companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer and to create, operate, and maintain our Sites. For example, we may work with third parties to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing e-mails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service; and (g) provide other services designed to assist us in developing and running our Sites and maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep all information shared with them confidential and to use the information only to perform their obligations to us.
If we seek investors or go through a business transition, including but not limited to, a merger, acquisition by another company, or a sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information may be shared as part of the negotiation of thetransaction and will likely be among the assets transferred in the event of a sale or partial sale of our assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of Users of the Sites or the public.
Targeted Advertising And Remarketing
You may see advertisements for our services on other websites and mobile applications because we work with third party advertisers to engage in remarketing and retargeting activities. Through our relationships with these advertisers, we can target messaging to our users by interest-based, demographic, contextual, and other means. These 3rd party advertisers track your online activities over time and across websites and mobile applications by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. They use this informationto show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our advertising partners may collect includes data about your visits towebsites and mobile applications that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our Sites and on third-party websites and mobile applications that participate in the advertising networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Links To And From Other Websites
Your Choices About How We Use Your Information And Optind Out
There are ways by which you can control how your Personal Information is used.
If you do not want us to use information that we collect for us to deliver advertisements to you, you can opt-out of receiving such advertising.
You may opt out of Internet-based and mobile advertising on your mobile device by visiting TRUSTe’s Ad Preference Manager, currently available at TrustArc, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice page, currently available at YourAdChoices, or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool currently available at Network Advertising Initiative (NAI).
When using the ad industry opt out tools described above, note that: (a) if you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention), but it will not be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you; (b) if you use multiple browsers or devices you may needto execute this opt out on each browser or device; and (c) other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out, and we have no control over the practices of any third-parties. We do not make any representations or warranties about such opt-out services. Such services are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for their performance.
Our products and services use Google Analytics and its associated tracking technologies to help display our ads you see on other sites, and to help us manage and optimize our online advertising efforts. To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, visit Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on you may access the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on, currently located at Visit.
Disclosure For Legal Purposes
You hereby authorize us to disclose any of your Personal Information pursuant tojudicial and administrative proceedings and to law enforcement or government agencies if we are legally required to do so. You also authorize us to disclose Personal Information if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Sites, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put us at risk for liability.
We and you agree that in the event of any dispute, the party wishing to address the dispute must contact the other party in writing, including by e-mail, and advise the other party of the dispute in reasonable detail as well as informing the other party of the remedy being sought. We may send you notices via the email address or physical address you provide to us, and all notices to us shall be sentto the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words “DISPUTE NOTICE” in the subject. The parties shall then make a good faith effort to resolve the dispute before resorting to more formal means of resolution. If the dispute is not resolved through this procedure, the party raising the dispute may proceed to mandatory arbitration as set forth below.
- Place of Arbitration Hearings. Unless you elect to conduct the arbitration by telephone orwritten submission, an in-person arbitration hearing will conducted at a JAMS facility in your area or at a JAMS facility in New York, New York.
- Selection of Arbitrator shall be made pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures or JAMS’ Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures, depending on the amount of the claim as specified herein.
- Conduct of Arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator under JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures. For claims exceeding $5,000.00, the arbitration shall be conducted under JAMS’ Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures Subject to the applicable JAMS procedure, the arbitrator shall allow reasonable discovery in the forms permitted by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, to the extent consistent with the purpose of the arbitration. The arbitrator(s) shall have no power or authority to amend or disregard any provision of this section or any other provision of these Terms of Service, except as necessary to comply with JAMS’ Policy on Consumer Arbitrations Pursuant to Pre-Dispute Clauses Minimum Standards of Procedural Fairness. The arbitration hearing shall be commenced promptly and conducted expeditiously. If more than one day is necessary, the arbitration hearing shall be conducted on consecutive days unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
- Findings and Conclusions. The arbitrator(s) shall, after reaching judgment and award, prepare and distribute to the parties written findings of fact and conclusions of law relevant to such judgment and award and containing an opinion setting forth the reasons for the giving or denial of any award. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Costs and Fees. You will be subject to a filing fee, set by JAMS, to initiate the arbitration.To the extent permitted by JAMS procedures, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrators’ and administrative fees of arbitration, and we will remain responsible for its share of costs, expenses and fees plus any costs, expenses and fees required under JAMS procedures.
- Litigation. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to these Terms. Either party also may, without waiving any remedy under these Terms, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim or provisional relief that is necessary to protect the rights or property of that party, pending the establishment of the arbitral tribunal (or pending the arbitral tribunal’s determination of the merits of the controversy).
Any arbitration, claim or other proceedings by or between you and us shall be conducted on an individual basis and not in any class action, mass action, or on a consolidated or representative basis. You further agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief or to combine or aggregate similar claims or unrelated transactions. You acknowledge and agree that this agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings asa representative of others. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather thanin arbitration, each party waives any right to a jury trial. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
We do not permit persons under 18 years of age to use the Sites, and we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Information. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
We do not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through email or otherwise. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting the same to us, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute the information for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information,suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
If you have any questions about your privacy or security at the Sites, or wish to update your Personal Information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Notice To California Residents
Your California Privacy Rights
This section is only applicable to you if you are a resident of California.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our CCPA Privacy Noticefor California Residents.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit an email request to the following email contact@CouponApprove.com and include the words “CCPA” in the subject line, and you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of the request and state the name of our specific website with respect to which you are requesting the information as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code.
Last Updated: 09/02/2021